Saturday, August 8, 2009

horse ball went to the dogs~Camera Critters 080809
















I bought a horse ball for my horses' enjoyment. While they played with it for several days, it suddenly disappeared. Gone! Poof! I never saw it again. Then, the ranch owner casually mentioned, "I think the dogs next door ran off with your horse ball." WHAT? My $17.00 horse ball? Ohhhhhh....I was mad! So, I bought another one, but the horses wouldn't play with it, so I took it home for MY dogs. They played with it...sorry for the poor quality of the pics, but they were moving so darn fast! Anyway, here they are playing with the new horse ball! Ripley and friends! Camera Critters for 080809.

11 comments:

  1. such a cool name for an ultra suave dog sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - ooooh, that horse ball looks like tons of fun! We've never heard of a ball for horses before, how great! Those photos are lovely as you can see how much fun the doggies are having. We wish we could visit you to play too!! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dogs do the same thing - as soon as one is having fun with something, one of the others has to come and try to take it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is actually a ball designed for horses! They also make soccer balls and a HUGE rubber ball that I would LOVE to get, but can't afford! It's almost horse size! They use it to desensitize the horses. I use plastic bags, but the big horse ball is something they can roll around and even climb on top of!!! Incredible! Here's a link to one of the big horse balls
    http://mymiyagi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horse balls sound like a lot of fun. Your dogs are certainly enjoying playing with it. Shame about your horses though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not realize they made balls for horses. At least the dogs are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ripley and his friends know how to put the horse ball to good use! Look at them go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely black dog playing with her red ball.i'm sure the playmates are jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never heard of a horse ball. Nice that the dogs enjoy it.

    My first Critters, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete